Your Assurance of Superior Quality
Alpha Grainger’s commitment to quality is not just words on paper. It’s the way we do things around here. Our focus on quality impacts virtually every step of our manufacturing process:
- Examining blueprints to be sure they’re accurate and complete
- Buying raw materials only from trusted suppliers
- Designing the programs and specifying the tooling for each new part
- Creating the QC inspection plan and documents
- Rigorous in-process quality checks by our machine operators
- Final quality inspection by specially trained professional staff
In this global business environment, a growing number of companies need more than top quality parts, rapid delivery, and competitive pricing.
They need documentation that each order meets rigid international quality standards.
We have maintained our AS9100:2016 and ISO 9001:2015 certification since earning it in 2000.
New federal regulations require that many types of businesses involved in America’s defense trade must have ITAR registration – International Traffic in Arms Regulations 2011.
CNC Swiss Machining
Multi-Spindle Screw Machining
Rotary Transfer Turned Parts